2.8
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

If Bid rigging is a felony then this to should be !auction closed and said complete but then stated another buyer won for a $single dollar less than my bid .

I was told it would be re listed and it has not only previous bids recieved a private link ????yet it was a server error that caused my loss sounds like some one wanted it more than I and they are allowing it to happen !

Review about: Lone Star Auctioneers Car Bidding.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Had an Experience with Lone Star Auctioneers?

Comments

This is bid rigging at it's finest !i have been with Lonestar Auctions for over 30 years and allways kept my commitment to pay .

What you see is what you get you must get up and go physically look at pull dip stick hear & see the vehicles I have bought many some are worth the effort others are scrap . MY ISSUE SEEMS TO ALLWAYS HAVE A SERVER ERROR WHEN SOME ONE ELSE WASENT PAYING ATTENTION AND LOST THE ITEM CLEARLY STATED COMPLETED ! I have pictures . Their idea of making it right is to re sell that one vehicle so the server only error only happened to my user name all the other vehicles still sold on time and date !

The moral to this seems to be Cheaters allways win winners Can Still loose long time customer status males no difference!

When the Burgess Started this it was an Awesome Buisness with Little or no Room for Error ...Just hate to THINK OF THE BURGESS or Thier buisness as Crooked...